Sunday, April 19, 2009

Some things I know.

1. girls weren't this pretty when I was in highschool.
2. Thank Goodness.
3. I love taking senior pictures! Totally love it!
4. My self esteem is already suffering from looking at the shots of these pretty girls.
5. Amy might have the cutest sweetest most endearing smile I've ever seen.


6. Amy is the winner of the "best jumping picture" award.



7. J. Wilde's is a super cute spot for pictures. Especially when my subject is rockin' a pink scarf.



8. I repeat - cutest smile ever.



9. Seriously. We were pretty in highschool, but nowhere near this.


10. I'm still not cool enough for boots and a sundress. Bu Amy for sure is.

1 comment:

mari said...

Good grief, she's beautiful. And that jumping picture is incredible! It looks like she's jumping 10 feet in the air!