Thursday, July 9, 2009

Changes for Sprinkle of Grace

Dear Friends & Customers,

Due to some changes for my family, after months and months of soul searching, prayer, and considering what would be best for my family, I have decided to return to a full time teaching career. There are more than a few reasons for this decision that some of you may already know, but detailing those reasons is not the purpose of this email.

Sprinkle of Grace has truly been a dream come true and I never want to see this little adventure come to an end. However, teaching is a very full time career. There is no way I can continue to do Sprinkle of Grace as it is now and be the kind of teacher my students will need me to be. Not to mention be the wife and mom that my family needs me to be. But it breaks my heart to think of walking away from Sprinkle altogether - I love it! And all of you! I love being a teeny tiny part of your lives for a bit while I capture you and your loved ones being real. I love giving you images that I hope you will treasure for years to come.

So, I have decided the only way I can continue sprinkle, teach, and be wife and mom without completely losing my sanity is to only do sessions two days a week from August 1st to June 1st. I will only be booking sessions on Thursdays and Saturdays only. And because I will have such limited openings, I am going to start asking for a $50 deposit to reserve your session date. It will be refunded if weather or I, for some reason, cancel the session.

I am very excited about this new turn my life is taking, even though a part of me is sad to see my focus shift from Sprinkle of Grace. But when I remember that my new focus will be inspiring creativity in the minds of 70 or so 4th graders, I smile. I love teaching. I love Sprinkle. Getting to do both is a blessing I won't take for granted.

I just hope that you, and anyone you may have told about me, will know that if I have a session with you in the future, I will still be the same photographer, with the same passion, creativity and love for photography that I was before I became "Mrs. Wilde" once again. I will still do everything I can to give you the best images I possibly can. In June I upgraded my camera to a far better model than I was previously using and have had some amazing results from recent sessions. That new addition to my camera bag, as well as a continually growing understanding of the intricacies of photography will ensure that I will give you the best photographs I possibly can.

My calendar has already started filling up. Please don't wait to get on the calendar if you already know that you will need family pictures for Christmas cards, or one year pictures for your baby, or senior portraits or whatever the case may be.

As I've said before, I am amazed at the response I have received from Sprinkle of Grace and I am so thankful to be living out this dream come true. I hope that my camera and I will continue to bless your lives the way you have blessed mine for many years to come.

No comments: