Sunday, May 24, 2009

a post of many pictures, part 1

I have been busy. Busy-like-a-bee busy. Busy like I-need-a-new-word-for-busy busy. Busy like...well, you probably understand. And due to such busy-ness i have neglected this blog terribly. So...Here, in no particular order are a few of my favorite shots from a few recent sessions. More will be coming...and then eventually I'll post pics from every shoot like I was doing. I promise. maybe...


This little chick-a-dee was so fun to shoot! There wasn't a bad shot of her! Her eyes...beautiful!
Her older sister knew how to light up the world with a smile too...
...and their family pictures were amazing. When I said, "now get close and huggy" they totally knew what I meant.



***



For mother's day, these girls had a shoot for their mom. It was so fun!
And this little angel was so fun to photograph. Someday I'll have to post the series of pictures of her going from a super grinny little thing to a wee bit pouty in a matter of seconds. It's a progression I capture during almost every shoot with children under 5. But what's great about their pouts - they're almost cuter than the grins! :)
Good grief - she's cute!


***


I could try a hundred times to get this picture again and it wouldn't happen. But isn't it great?
These pictures just make me smile...


***



Oryan and Tori were so great to shoot. Except I called the guy Jeff like 12 times because the day before their shoot I had a shoot with another couple and the guy's name was jeff. And I'm just terrible with names! Terrible. But they forgave me. And we got some great shots!
My favorite thing about this couple was how easily this military guy could pick up his bride-to-be! They were just so cute together! Giggly...that's a good thing to see in an engaged couple. Lots and lots of giggles.

***

Ahhh, reid, how I love thee. I photographed this little guy when he was about 8 months old and captured the picture above. It is one of my favorite shots ever. Ever. A few days ago, I got to photograph him again...sigh. His eyes make me swoon.
Oh, lordy. Could there be a cuter grin?
Too sweet. Just too darn sweet...

No comments: