Tuesday, May 26, 2009

a post of many pictures, part 3: a belly, a family and three cute girls

Cute, huh?
I know you can't see her tummy in this shot, but you know it's there. And I love the poky little puppy...

***



I love this family. It might be because Crystal is one of my close friends. Or it might be because their little boys have big beautiful eyes and smiles that melt your heart. Or it might be because of the bright colors of their wardrobe, but whatever the reason, I love this family and am so glad Crystal, who is quite the photographer herself, asked me to photograph their family.
oh, good-ness! This boy!
and this boy!
I just love them...and I have fallen terribly in love with this old wooden wall as well...
***

I love children sessions and I love girls, (i have two boys. Girls have dresses and bows and long pretty hair and sweet smiles and their pockets are not typically full of bugs.) and I especially love when those two loves combine. You can see why...



As proof that I do love boys too and their slimy sticky messy-ness ...here are a few pics of my boys. They're pretty darn cute too...

No comments: