Sunday, May 24, 2009

a post of many pictures, part 2: senior boys


At first, I'll admit it, I was a little nervous about doing senior pictures for boys. I'm used to girls! But, after these two guys, I can't believe I was ever nervous. Their pictures are some of my favorites now...they just oozed coolness.
Guess where he's thinking of going for college?

I asked Reece and his mom if they cared where we went for his shoot. They said not really. So I took them to a junk yard! It has the coolest old tractors and cars and even an old school bus. It's my new favorite location - who would have thought a junk yard would be so cool!




love it. Love the hat. Love the boots. Love the crackled wall. love it...


***

I went to Odessa for Nick's pictures. I was a little nervous because I had no clue where we would be taking pictures. He, his aunt and his mom and I drove around looking for spots before we started shooting. At first we went to all these pretty gardens, but it wasn't until they drove me to all the old beat up buildings downtown that I knew the shoot was going to be great. This session was just so fun - and Nick was such a trooper. We took pictures for a good two and a half - three hours. And he kept on smiling.






About five seconds before I took the picture below, I told nick, "now a serious face - no smile." Immediately he started cracking up. And so did I. I could not get a straight face out of him for a good five minutes. It was hilarious.
Finally...the serious face. But that grin above is better, don't you think?

No comments: