Wednesday, April 14, 2010

It's late April, people!

If you saw this post, "I want", then you know that I wanted an ipad.
I then earned the clams to buy my ipad doing 7 mini-sessions that were quite fun. :)
On April 3rd, Apple released the much anticipated Ipad.
I went to Best Buy that day to see it.
I
LOVED
IT.
But. I held out for the 3g version that was to be released in "late April." I pre-ordered my darling on April 3rd and have since devoured any news of when "late April" actually is. It's a very ambiguous little phrase.

Finally, it was reported on the internet and then later confirmed with a phone call to Apple themselves, that wise souls like myself who pre-ordered their ipads, would receive them on April 30th while others would have to wait until May 7th.
It's April 26th and they haven't even shipped my baby yet!
It's late April, People!
Send him my way!

Patience isn't my strong point. Can you tell?

No comments: