Thursday, April 8, 2010

15 shoots in 15 days

Whew! I had several sessions and a few reschedules on the calendar even before I posted the ipad/minisession/celebration of spring post. Then every mini-session date was snatched up. And the weather couldn't have been better for every shoot. This resulted in a shoot spree that made me feel like I was in a constant whirlwind! In the best kind of way! I'm still editing a few of the last sessions, but I wanted to give a little glimpse into the last 15 days...

Day 1: Adorable lovebirds

Day 2: The familiar cuteness of Cali & Avery, who I've been photographing for a year now!

Day 3: Holy sweetness! I adored photographing these two cuties!
Day 4: Uber cool senior gal

Day 5: Super cute family
Day 6: Super cute family again!
Day 7: Mr. Senior 2010

Day 8: I traveled all the way to this beautiful ranch to shoot this senior and his sister. Let it be noted that I was heartbroken that no horses were used during the session... : (
Day 9: Oh.my.goodness. Sweet babyness on day 9.
Day 10: College senior whose last shoot with me was fillled with cold and rain...try #2 was a success!Day 11: More cute family love.
Day 12: Yet another Mr. Senior 2010. I love seniors! All of 'em!

Day 13: My second shoot with these four beautiful children. They're also extremely polite, like wonderfully, perfectly polite. We teachers really appreciate that... :)
Day 14: Then there was this crazy bunch! Hee hee! Just kidding, guys! They were so fun!
Day 15: And then it all ended with these beautiful girls...
whew! And now it's 12:51am and I have to teach 54 4th graders something about Texas History and how to write coherent stories in the morning, so I'm going to bed! :)

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I love all the pictures! Great Job! Have you ordered your ipad yet?