Sunday, April 11, 2010

And his name is Blaize.


He has hair this beautifully red and his name is Blaize. Isn't it perfect? Oh, he's a cutie.


He was also very excited about practicing his new found skill of walking so we stuck him up on dad's shoulders for a bit. :)


Chelsie, Blaize's mom, also taught with me at Glenn. I told you my story about me and Leslie. Chelsie was just as wonderful to work with. And, seriously, she dressed like a rock star every day. 6th graders love her. And I sure do! She has such a de-stressing personality. I could be near a mental break down and then I'd go hang out in Chelsie's classroom for a bit and suddenly the world was a fun happy place again!
I think this picture is so sweet. I love any picture where sweet pudgy toddler hands are doing something. Sometimes I just stare at my own son's hands andtry to memorize how perfect they are...and try not to cry thinking about how big they'll be someday...

No comments: